The Professional Experience of Chris Pollinger
Realty One Group – Vice President, Sales and Service Operations
Chris Pollinger spearheaded key initiatives to revitalize and restructure the affiliate sales and service division. Boosted agent count by 20% year over year, and during tenure, added an average of one regional developer and 3.3 new franchises per month to the network. Managed a network of 65 franchise offices, collaborating with managers in company stores to codify best practices, develop training systems, and improve affiliate training, sales processes, and tours for higher efficiency and ROI.
- Drove a 20% year-over-year increase in agent count.
- Added an average of one regional developer and 3.3 new franchises per month to the network.
- Codified and systematized best practices, and developed training systems across a network of 65 franchise offices.
- Improved affiliate training, sales processes, and tours for higher efficiency and ROI.
Ryen Real Estate – President
Chris Pollinger spearheaded the growth of a start-up real estate company, expanding to five locations in LA, San Diego, Orange, and Riverside Counties within 18 months. Held full responsibility for budgets, projections, P&Ls, and KPI’s and developed three regional VPs to drive growth and profitability in each region. Achieved first-year profitability and exceeded sustainable growth goals through a value-driven real estate model based on high-touch relationships and a focus on loyalty over lead churning. Designed the company to be an invite-only boutique offering Private Client level services.
- Established a presence in five locations in Southern California in just 18 months.
- Oversaw budgets, projections, P&Ls, and KPI’s for the company.
- Developed three regional VPs to drive growth and profitability.
- Achieved first-year profitability and exceeded sustainable growth goals.
- Implemented a value-driven real estate model based on high-touch relationships and a focus on loyalty.
- Created an invite-only boutique offering Private Client level services.
First Team Real Estate / Christies Great Estates – Senior Vice President of Sales
Chris Pollinger oversaw the sales and revenue-generating departments for one of the largest brokerages in the United States, managing 1800 agents and representing 11,500 clients with 5.3 billion in annual sales volume. Held full responsibility for budgets, projections, P&Ls, and KPI’s, as well as the development of regional and branch managers. Guided growth in all direct reports, including directors for training, recruitment, relocation, REO, short sale, e-commerce, marketing, advertising, and property management departments, and deepened the integration of affiliate title, escrow, mortgage, insurance businesses and expansion efforts.
- Boosted EBITA profitability by $24 million.
- Raised agent productivity by 28%.
- Increased the number of productive agents by 65%.
- Established a luxury affiliation with Christies.
- Codified and redesigned the training program for management and agents.
- Improved profitability by implementing business planning, matrices, and accountability tracking for all departments and storefronts.
Professional Realty Council, Inc. – President
Chris Pollinger served as an equity partner in a privately held corporation providing marketing, coaching, training, REO, and relocation support to real estate brokers, teams, and agents. Sold the organization to CSCA, Inc. in October 2010. Oversaw all aspects of the organization’s operations, sales, marketing, and initiatives and held ownership for achieving short- and long-term financial, sales, and operational goals. Guided the development of the organization to secure future growth and sale.
- Created and executed a comprehensive branding, public relations, social media, advertising, and marketing strategy.
- Developed a web-based training and coaching system for national deployment.
- Expanded operations from California and Arizona to over 45 states in the US and Canada.
- Boosted Per Person Productivity by 32% among members.
RE/MAX RES – Director of Coaching and Training, Regional Manager
Chris Pollinger spearheaded the training initiatives for one of the world’s largest RE/MAX franchises, overseeing 14 offices and 450 agents with annual real property transactions exceeding 4 billion. Directed the planning and implementation of new training, coaching, and implementation techniques, and made improvements to existing programs to enhance their effectiveness. Managed vendor relationships to ensure seamless integration with external training programs.
- Developed and executed a comprehensive system for recruitment, retention, training, and coaching.
- Achieved per-agent productivity ranking 6th highest among all real estate companies in the US according to REAL TRENDS.
- Boosted recruiting and retention rates to among the highest in the nation for large broker operations in the RE/MAX System.
Tarbell, Realtors – Branch Manager
Chris Pollinger the successful launch of a new start-up office, executing on a range of responsibilities including recruitment, training, public speaking, contract negotiations, office management, advertising and marketing, computer training, website design, and new agent orientation and development.
- Boosted office population by 53 in the first year.
- Designed and executed a comprehensive new agent training program.
- Achieved year one profitability.
- Set new records in recruitment for the organization.